To prosper over time, every company must not only care about its economic return, but show how it makes a positive contribution to society. To facilitate your contribution in Empathy. We can help you create a busses Foundation, carry out a triple-impact volunteering or Structure tailored-made programs to ensure an appropriate social investment
- We develop business sustainability strategies adapted to the needs of the company.
- Our objetive is that our clients enhance their economic growth, generate social and environmental value and reduce the costs and risks of the company.
- We work to reduce risk and increase the value of the investment through social standards and ESG.
- We work together to create an institution independent of your company, with its own and external budget, capable of transmitting your values and interests.
- You decide which society you want to make a positive impact on, how to do it responsibly and how to manage change in a sustainable way.
- Facilitates alliances.
- Gives greater credibility.
- Allows donations and third party resources to be channeled.
- It guarantees a long term commitment.
- Structuring Community Programs
- Stakeholder Engagement
- ODS alignment
With this volunteering we seek to create impact on employees, the company and the community. It is an innovative approach for visionary companies that know that highly committed employees are the engine for development and lasting social change.
- To develop skills and competences in the collaborators, to generate commitment, motivation and loyalty.
- Make volunteering a solid tool to involve employees in the company’s mission.
- Contribute to the development of communities in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
In Empathy we will guide you through this process in a simple, clear and efficient way. We will define objectives, goals, activities and methodologies and deliver reports with the results employees, the company and the community.
During Empatthy Impact Learning, you learn continuously through academic sessions in the country and multiple field visits focused on responsible leadership, sustainability, CSR, impact investment, Venture Philanthropy and interactions with entrepreneurs, social companies, foundations, companies, government.